September 7, 2016 Minutes
Sisters and Guard in Attendance
Anna Mae Ceres, Tonkabelle, Punzarda Lois Formawit (now Brother Butch Please), Guard Tuxedo Mask4Masc, Charity Balls, Shay D’Arcade, Magnus, Shitty Kitty,
Anna Mae met with Sr Faegala and Sr Unity through skype.
- Go out and have fun this is the time to find yourselves as a house.
- Be creative, push your boundaries and find yourself
- Find your own style as a Sister
- Don’t take things too seriously.
- A brief Sistory was given to the attending Sisters giving information on the begins of the Order.
- Discussion was brought up about what our house name should be called. Here were the ideas that were brought forth.
- Pig City Sisters (after the Flying Pig Marathon
- Piggy City Sisters (just a variation)
- The Cincinnati Sisters
- Abbey of the Flying Pig
- Discussion was brought up about how a sisters group tried to form in 2012 but never really took off. The name that they used was The Cincinnati Sisters, and some thought it was a good idea to reuse that name as some principle ground work had already been laid.
- House name voting tabled to next meeting.
Pride Night @ King’s Island
- This friday night (9/9/16)
- 1st major public manifestation
- who all is going.
- We would like to have at least 6 people in face
- Greet people as they enter the park
- Enjoy yourself and have fun.
- Bring Joy
Making your Coronet 101:
- We decided to start off using the traditional Berlin style habit as it is one of the very common habits, and frankly easy habit to put together.
- Materials Needed: 36 C Bra, two pairs of socks, 2 yards of a white fabric, headband. Ornamentations as desired.